- Consultancy for urban planning, urban develop, regional design.
- Location optimization based on mathematical analysis.
- Architecture and interior design.
- Software development for spatial anaysis.
- Exhibition design and evaluation.
- Lecture and writing.
hclab. focuses on a structure behind phenomenon and morphology of building, and propose the following way of thiniking.
- Modeling things focusing not on a certain phenomenon but a structure behind it.
- Looking cities as dynamics.
- Considering internal state of a place as the interaction between places
- Defining design as a potentiality and actuality